Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Health and Safety Manager
As well as ensuring the effectiveness of the safety and health programs, plans and conduct and/or support safety trainings for team members, management, and sub-contractors at times.
- Support the implementation at the sites level of the organizational health and safety management system (H&SMS.)
- Ensure the effectiveness of the safety and health programs and plans.
- Conduct and/or support safety trainings for team members, management, sub-contractors at time of new hire orientation as well as ongoing.
- Chair the site's safety committee meetings.
- Support the completion of accident or near miss investigations.
- Implement preventive measures and recommend improvements on the unsafe conditions/materials/equipment encountered during routine course of business.
- Participate into the update and analysis of all H&S related KPIs within the organization (BU level) for new hire orientation as well as ongoing.
The profile to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in management, Business Administration or related university degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years in Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting (Success Factors, SAP)
- Proficient with MS Office.
Full benefits package