Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Health Clinic Manager
Truth or Consequences, NM US
The manager of the Rural Health Clinic is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient daily operation of outpatient services through the implementation and enforcement of policies to achieve the highest quality patient care. The incumbent schedules and supervises office staff, ensures appropriate staffing levels to support appointments, anticipates office requirements, orders supplies, protects patient information, and introduces advancing medical trends and best practices.
The candidate must proactively engage in staff development to facilitate cohesion and teamwork, while ensuring a standards-based environment of employee cooperation and regulatory compliance including prioritized focus on HIPAA and quality assurance. You will monitor staff functionality and manage a professional team focused on patients and quality care, while serving as a liaison between clinic staff, patients, families, caregivers, and physicians.
Administration and supervision:
- Lead by professional example in completion of duties and responsibilities
- Actively engage with clinic staff in daily huddles or other meetings as required, share important information, and ensure the staff understands their assigned tasks/responsibilities
- Ensure accurate documentation regarding patient care activities
- Maintain effective working relationships with all clinic staff members, other department managers, and administration to maintain quality of patient care
- Clearly communicate detailed plans when interacting with patients and family members
- Share best practices and clinical updates with staff to maintain the most up-to-date treatment practices
- Conduct research and maintains awareness of new changes to treatment or processes
- Provide patients and caretakers with relevant information and answers questions as required
- Anticipate requirements and ensures clinic maintains adequate supplies and appropriate equipment
- Manage staff schedules, coordinates manning changes, and resolves conflict through appropriate de-escalation techniques
- Ensure timely and accurate treatment, updates to patient files and records, and protects patient information
- Avoid waste of resources (time, supplies, and money) and actively seeks ways to provide the most cost-effective, high quality patient care possible
Competitive salary, great benefits, 401k, and relocation assistance.