Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The employee will be expected to perform routine maintenance and repairs of all HVAC, refrigeration, boiler, heating, water, and energy systems to ensure the effective operation of the facility. This is a non-supervisory position.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, together with all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature, and air conditioning systems in their entirety.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of pumps handling water or other secondary refrigerating liquids together with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of building automation systems for HVAC, including consoles, data gathering panels, remote sensors and indicating devices.
- Maintenance of rooftop condensers, cooling towers and other rooftop HVAC support systems.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, appurtenances and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, including all supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices and sprinkler systems.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins, water closets, urinals and piping.
- Maintenance and repair of trash compactors, including electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintenance and repair of all kitchen equipment excluding tenant owned equipment.
General maintenance may include but not limited to:
- Replacement of filters in the HVAC equipment
- Repairs on toilet facilities
- Repairs on registers and radiators
- Replacement of lamps for light fixtures
- Minor repairs on furniture
- Maintaining and/or replacing door hardware
- General cleaning in mechanical spaces and perimeter inductions units
- Cleanup of equipment in engine room and shop
- Replace fire extinguishers when needed
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in commercial building operations and maintenance.
- Experience in HVAC operation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair. And refrigerant systems.
- Experience with boilers, heaters, pumps, compressors, gas lines, water systems, and the like.
- Knowledgeable in energy management systems, techniques and operations.
- Thorough knowledge in all building systems operations, maintenance and repair.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with tenants, clients and vendors.
- Possess any permits or licenses required by law or code (for example, refrigeration license, and so on.)
- Ability to stoop, stand, climb, frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and safely install rigging/lifting devices.
- Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine.
- Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work.
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing.