Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Columbus, OH US
The HVAC Technician can perform in all areas related to HVAC systems and Building Automation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Performing maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Installing new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines, depending upon the immediate needs of the department. While HVAC Technicians may have developed skills in one or more areas, they are expected to be able to perform general maintenance and repair in all areas of assignment. Climate controlled environment, very clean distribution centers.
The candidate will report to the Supervisor of HVAC Maintenance and provide support to the HVAC Team.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines
- Perform skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities including performing material handling equipment troubleshooting and repair;basic activities such as electrical, plumbing
- Maintains building, equipment, shop and storage areas in a clean and orderly condition
- Complete work orders for work performed and includes parts and inventory used
- Document all work order activities
- Responsible for productivity/accountability of assigned work orders and daily activities
- Follow lockout-tag out procedures, confined space procedures, and other safety and environmental procedures/policies and ensure compliance with all company policies, building codes and safety initiatives as assigned
- Support projects including collaborating with leadership and contractor/vendors, as assigned
- Punch list all assigned projects and tasks to ensure alignment to company standards and specifications
- Participate in all preventive maintenance tasks and inventory management as assigned
Base salary plus a 10% shift differential for weekend work, and $1.75 per hour shift differential for 2nd shift.