Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Leads initiatives to foster positive employee relations, an engaged workforce, a positive culture, and effective communication throughout the plant by working collaboratively with leaders and hourly employees. Influences and implements corporate wide programs related to performance management, talent and succession planning, and career development.
- Employee Engagement and Retention strategy
- Develops learning and development strategy to include analyzing needs, delivering training, securing corporate training resources, and analyzing results.
- Ensures leaders and other top talent are engaged, developed and retained.
- Manage and implement Talent Management Process. Align company goals with performance and talent management systems, compensation, and incentives.
- Implements policies and practices, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws.
- Partners with plant leadership to consistently and fairly apply disciplinary actions, and improvement plans.
- Responds to employee complaints by leading investigations, conducting due diligence, and serving as a contact person with outside agencies.
- Provides training and guidance to local plant supervisors and leadership to maintain union free environment.
- Develop and implement workforce planning strategies for hourly workforce, including forecasting and short-term resourcing to meet current, and future demand. Ensures stability of production workforce by implementing holistic strategies to reduce turnover and absenteeism.
- Completes annual wage and market reviews to proactively identify any need for adjustment to hourly wages. Presents business case if changes are necessary.
- Implements diversity strategies and ensures recruiting strategies and sources are focused on achieving diversity goals and AAP actions.
Pay: $90 - $100k with 20% bonus (annual and personal performance) and benefits.