Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Tupelo, MS US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising 10-20 team members
- Running the day-to-day activities of their shift and people development
- Kaizen (improvement) and helping their team meet Hoshin targets
The team is responsible for responding to equipment failures and issues as well as conducting preventative maintenance on all manufacturing line equipment. The company is looking for the absolute best former-military leaders to train for other leadership roles throughout the plant. They are looking for any and all of the following skills/experience that you can bring to the table:
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects with internal and external personnel
- LEAN manufacturing (process improvement) experience
- Safety mindset and understanding
- Technical, problem-solving approach
- Openness and willingness to learn and be trained on the company production system
- Rock-solid work ethic and great examples of all of the above
Base salary plus straight-time pay for any hours worked over 45 a week plus 1.5 times pay for weekend work.
Also 10-15% annual bonus, that adds up to an additional $14-18K per year. Full benefits, to include a vehicle lease program, 401k w/ matching, and a pension.