Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
General Sales Manager
What we look for:
- BS in Business Administration, Management, Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the construction industry, especially relating to smart building systems.
- Ability to conduct end-user presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of business finance.
- Thorough knowledge of contracts, contracting, and so on, as it relates to our business.
- Proficient in the use of computers/software: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/and so on.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.Com and estimating tools a plus.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful sales and people leadership.
- Successful individuals will have the ability to build strong business relationships, have high energy level, and possess "can-do" upbeat positive attitude.
- Ability to develop and execute a sound business plan for increasing sales.
World-class benefits program with comprehensive health coverage and industry-leading savings plan