Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
San Diego, CA
Our client is looking for a Branch General manager. In this role will be the company ambassador to on-base units and organizations, build and grow goodwill and brand recognition; and expand the branch's portfolio.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Aggressively identify and pursue local marketing opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with command groups on base, including key personnel on base and associated commands.
- Manage and supervise 2 or more employees in the Branch Office, ensuring proper training is conducted and plans are carried out.
- Review pending applications, to ensure all loans are closed properly in accordance with company policy, as well as state and federal regulations
- Teaching financial intelligence to the military community at large.
This position does not require a finance background, and there are no sales goals or quotas. The company is looking for someone with the drive to continue to guide the men and women of the U.S. Military.