Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Little Rock, AR
You will plan, administers and directs all unit activities related to facility maintenance custodial, grounds, and engineering services, and client financial accountability; ensuring compliance with the standards established by the company, regulatory agencies and our client. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to facility management. You should demonstrate time management skills, resulting in the ability to manage multiple client relationships and prioritize time and resources accordingly.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing company programs; continually monitoring operations, completing assessments, and necessary action plans to provide an optimal, proactive, and safely operating facilities program, which drives customer satisfaction. Responsible for increasing business volume of facilities services.
- Interacts with client and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization. Attend client meetings and provide expertise in facilities management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front-line employees; ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards.
- Develops operational component forecasts and can explain variances. Responsible for accounting functions and budgets, including labor costs, supply costs, and inventories.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Order, maintain, and use capital equipment efficiently.
- Complete and approve weekly and monthly financial operating reports.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and other, local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Oversee small construction projects.
Company will provide full benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision/401k as well as other perks. Bonus is targeted at 10%.