Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Charlottesville, VA US
The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve objectives and revenue performance
- Must actively participate in the hotel's sales and marketing effort and assist with developing annual marketing
- Provide leadership to the departments to achieve their goals and objectives
- Consistently exceed revenue and guest expectations
- Inspect the property on a regular basis and enforce the implementation of actions toward the safety, comfort,
and cleanliness of the hotel and guest satisfaction
- Ensure all associates are properly trained in their primary job functions
- Always instill safety and security
- Build morale and team spirit. Lead by example
- Create a courteous, friendly work environment
- Ensure all associate practices comply with company and legal requirements
- Coach, mentor, and train associates for promotion
- Comply with and advise the staff of formal policies and procedures. Identify options and resolve issues
- Initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staff-related actions in accordance with company policies
- Alert regional management or corporate office of serious issues
- Ability to manage change effectively.
Base salary, plus benefits and a 401k. Day shift role. It is a great location to raise a family.