Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential job functions:
- Identify mechanical problems.
- Test parts and systems to ensure they are working properly.
- Follow checklists to ensure all critical parts are examined.
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, adjusting clearances, and checking fluid levels.
- Repair or replace worn parts such as brake pads and bearing.
- Disassemble and reassemble parts.
- Ability to overhaul and repair crane and hoists components using mechanic hand and power tools and understanding technical drawings.
- Responsibility for repair and service of shop equipment and machines.
- Above average ability to read simple schematics and blue prints.
- Knowledge of and ability to examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on equipment and make adjustment using hand or power tools.
- Ability to assemble parts lists as needed for repair of equipment.
- Responsibility for knowledge of the lubrication of moving parts and to operate repaired equipment to verify conformance to specifications.
- Commitment to safeguarding tools and equipment belonging to the Company.
- Understanding and proper use of Company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard hats, safety glasses, safety harnesses, and so on, in compliance with Company policy.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner; this may include wearing Company uniforms and the maintenance of Company vehicles, tools and equipment.
$28 - $30/hour base pay with great benefits and opportunity to work 5-10 hours of overtime per week.