Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
GPS Requirements Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
- Integrating GPS system and ICD/IS requirement changes across the Enterprise (Space, Ground, User)
- Participate in change control board and lead Requests For Change (RFCs)
- Support maintaining the technical baseline, requirement traceability, and collaboration with test for requirements attributes
- Collaborate directly with the GPS Air Force customer, prime contractors, support contractors, and Government civilians
- Support continual process improvements and application of lessons learned to SE processes
Full comprehensive benefits package. Relocation provided on case-by-case basis.