Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
GPS Requirements Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
- Integrating GPS system and ICD/IS requirement changes across the Enterprise (Space, Ground, User)
- Participate in change control board and lead Requests For Change (RFCs)
- Support maintaining the technical baseline, requirement traceability, and collaboration with test for requirements attributes
- Collaborate directly with the GPS Air Force customer, prime contractors, support contractors, and Government civilians
- Support continual process improvements and application of lessons learned to SE processes
Full comprehensive benefits package. Relocation provided on case-by-case basis.