Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Everett, WA US
They are looking for Fusion Technicians to help build small or light subassemblies, test components, ensure quality, and repair faulty parts. You will have an impact on their ability to accomplish production goals and deliver clean energy to the world. You will report directly to one of their Production Supervisor in the Everett, WA office.
- Operate necessary equipment and machinery while maintaining cleanliness and organization
- Use electrical, pneumatic, and hand tools
- Perform essential quality control inspections
- Rebuild defective assemblies
- Complete specialized projects to help us build our fusion generator
- Comprehend and interpret work instructions, drawings, short correspondence, and memos
Shift: 6am to 2: 30 pm with some overtime given weekly - around 5-10 hours more if wanted.
13 company-wide holidays, 31 days of PTO (10 sick and 21 vacation days), 3% employer 401K contribution matching, equity plan offered to all employees, parental leave, medical, dental, vision, and short and long term disability