Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Mt. Laurel, PA
The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for planning and scheduling repair work for the work group to ensure that all work is done in a safe and timely manner, reducing lost productivity.
The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- Supervising a technician (mechanic) team responsible for preventive maintenance/repair of a fleet
- Maintain machinery that supports a post-collection facility; repair/maintenance of equipment that services the container shop
- Providing direction to technicians to ensure that all repairs/maintenance to equipment (trucks diesel and alternate fuel, containers and other heavy duty equipment) are performed in compliance with Company safety and compliance standards, and with all federal and state regulations.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge, Root cause problem solving
- Effective communications skills, strong customer service orientation, organizational skills, ability to collaborate and encourage employee engagement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification T3 Drive., ASE T4 Brake, ASE T5 Suspension and Steering, ASE T6 Electrical/Electronic, ASE T7 HVAC Systems, ASE T2 Diesel Engine, ASE T
- Master Certified, Certified Automotive Fleet Management (CAFM) Financial Systems,
- CAFM Risk Management and CAFM Information Management or experience with/knowledge of similar technology,
- Commercial driver's license.