Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Philadelphia, PA US
- Provide local product technical support for customers via phone support or site visits when needed
- Perform pre-wire site visits with electrical contractors to discuss system design, wiring, hardware, and installation, must be comfortable speaking with installers about all aspects of the system
- Perform on-site system startups for all systems
- Have the ability to overcome any difficulty onsite in order to complete each day's job whenever possible
- Assists ECs with finding and correcting low-voltage wiring issues and/or defective hardware
- Program all system hardware per job documents or per the owner's specifications
- Must be proficient using windows computers as well as mobile apps and devices
- Should be comfortable interpreting architectural drawings and lighting control sequence of operations, and wiring schematics
- Must thoroughly check and verify that all system devices are communicating and functioning before leaving a jobsite
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and work well with other field technicians
- Must be able to provide product training for owner representatives once a startup is complete
- Be a self-starter who is able to complete required tasks without direction on a deadline
This is a great organization with growth opportunities. There is minimal travel for this role and expect to be home every night.
Base salary, plus full benefits. You will also receive a work vehicle or a car allowance. They have a solid training program to get you up and running.