Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have electrical and plumbing skills along with an ability to troubleshoot their different components.
The candidate must have:
- A good driving record.
- Excellent time management.
- Interpersonal skills and a professional appearance are essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Repairs to all components of a complete car wash. This includes, under-floor heating, water softeners, boilers, reverse osmosis units and equipment for automated and manual bays.
- Maintain, repair, and identify potential problems throughout the job.
- Troubleshoot and repair various electrical components and fluid transfer components.
- Maintain a service truck, tool inventory, parts inventory and general up-keep of vehicle.
- Record expenses and submit expense reports for reimbursement by client.
- Handles routine and non-routine assignments. Communicates with customers regarding any repairs.
Service Technician duties include but are not limited to these responsibilities.
- Electromechanical experience including pneumatics and 3 phase electrical power.
- Excel at building client relationships.
- Reporting skills.
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times.
- Supply management.
- Analyze information.
- Ability to use good judgment.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Quality focus.
- Results driven.
- Language skills - Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, diagrams of equipment, and ability to respond to common problems and/or complaints from customers.
- Valid driver's license.
- Have the ability to diagnose, clear and repair facility troubles.
- Mathematical skills - Ability to read and calculate standard increments of measure, and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee must be willing and able to drive long distances to jobs as well as work long hours, if required.
- Lift and move heavy equipment, work from ladders, work bent over, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Tolerate extreme heat and/or extreme cold.
- Work throughout the week, out of town and stay overnight, if required.
- Must pass a pre-screening drug test.
Hourly rate depending on experience + Overtime at time and half (doorstep to doorstep) + the organization offers a 3% IRA match.
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Company furnished vehicle
- Company furnished tools