Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Support Sales Rep
This is a two-year training program where the top company in this industry puts $300k of training into you for you to then take your own established territory.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
- Complete clinical/technical training
- Represent Medtronic during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance
- Provide technical support with device reprogramming, follow-ups and troubleshooting in hospitals and clinics
- Provide on call support as needed for surgeries, device reprogramming, troubleshooting, follow-up enrollments, and so on, evenings and weekends
- Educate physicians and allied healthcare professionals on technical matters relating to company products and therapies
- Provide training and resources for allied healthcare professionals to enable them to conduct training for their personnel ("train the trainer")
Complete sales training process
- Complete necessary documentation (for example, implant registration, salesforce.Com,) and phone calls (customer service)
- Update sales representatives concerning cases. Immediately notifies representatives regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up
Serve as an effective company representative to physicians and support staff regarding their products, service and support
- Manage inventories (consignment, trunk and district office, loaner products) and provides support with rotation and delivery to optimize customer service and efficiency.
- Promote enrollments at time of implants.
- Request and obtain purchase orders after implants, per district guidelines
- Conduct regular unsolicited calls to hospitals or clinics
- Maintain current knowledge regarding company therapies, programs, products, services and competitive products
- Maintain open, effective communication with all personnel and customers.
Base plus 7% bonus year one. Year two, same salary range, but opportunity to make $5 - $20k commission.