Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Grand Rapids, MI US
The Field Superintendent is responsible for the servicing and repair of all assigned units to conform to customer and company requirements for quality improvement, safety, cost improvement and customer satisfaction in support of the area objectives. The candidate is also responsible for employee selection, training and safety for all assigned projects. This specific position may include a sales role depending on the candidate. You will have 6 direct reports.
- Ensure that maintenance meets area and company quality standards and contract requirements
- Implement customer and company requirements for quality, performance reliability and passenger safety for each project under your supervision
- Implement EEO/AA requirement consistent with area, state and federal requirements
- Support sales staff in estimating service orders, scheduling and executing orders, and investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Manage ongoing program of project audit to assure conformance of performance standards of quality, completeness, and safety
- Develop and implement manpower selection, training and performance appraisals essential to productivity and quality improvement objectives
- Implement route management strategy in support of ensuring uniform application of preventive maintenance procedures while keeping manpower to minimum level
- Develop spirit of teamwork and dedication to quality improvement among all employees
- Evaluate and initiate requests for tooling where such tooling would support productivity improvement
- Maintain and manage pro-active relationships with local IUEC business agent
- Advise area management of competitor's activity as related to pricing, performance, and manpower
Base salary plus a quarterly bonus. Company vehicle, full benefits, and a 401k. Commissions on repair jobs and sales, relocation if needed. Monday - Friday day shift. 10% travel.