Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Superintendent Development Program
Lansing, MI US
The Field Superintendent Development Program (FSDP) is intended to enable this organization to onboard and quickly grow leaders who will promote into a variety of higher-level positions throughout the country. Participants in the FSDP will be assigned to a major metro area where they will train and work for 12 - 18 months before being promoted and transferred to another market where they will lead their own team of technicians in the installation and service of mobility equipment.
Training involves periodic trips to the company's HQ in Morristown, NJ, but travel for routine work is limited to your office's metro area. This program is a great opportunity to gain practical experience and you will be very well positioned for professional growth in an international organization. Future options for opportunities for overseas assignments are abundant. You will be interviewing for potential areas of construction and also the service side of the house.
- Ensure that maintenance meets Area and Company quality standards and meets all contract requirements
- Implement customer and company requirements for quality, performance reliability and passenger safety for each project under his/her supervision
- Implement EEO/AA requirement consistent with area and/or state and federal requirements
- Support sales staff in estimating service orders, scheduling and executing orders, and investigating and resolving customer complaints, this specific position may include a sales role depending on the candidate
- Manage ongoing a program of project audit so as to assure conformance of performance standards of quality, completeness and safety
- Develop and implement a program of manpower selection, training and performance appraisal essential to productivity and quality improvement objectives
- Implement route management strategy to ensure uniform application of preventive maintenance procedures while keeping manpower to minimum level
- Develop a spirit of teamwork and dedication to quality improvement among all employees
- Evaluate and initiate requests for tooling where to increase productivity improvement
- Maintain and manage pro-active relationships with local IUEC business agent
- Advise area management of competitor activity as related to pricing, performance, and manpower
Base salary DOE and area cost of living and a 4% annual bonus. A 401k, benefits, and other perks
Upon promotion, expect your base compensation to raise by 8 to 15%, bonus to be more than doubled and you will be eligible for a company car (personal use expected).
The most competitive candidates will have strong leadership and communication skills, some technical aptitude (from education or experience). Current needs are in NYC/Long Island, Salt Lake City, Dallas, and Columbus.