Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
can live within an hour, FL US
In this role, you will:
- Install, service, repair, and maintain Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and process analytic systems for industrial customers at their facility
- Troubleshoot system issues on electronic, pneumatic, pumps, and other components for proper system operation
- Participate in the on-call rotation required upon completion of training
- Provide technical support via telephone and the internet
The company will reimburse you for travel. You can expect to go to the field after 3-6 months.
For this role, you will need:
- Experience in electronics, instrumentation, or equivalent experience
- Solid ability to troubleshoot systems.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Requires up to 75% overnight (out of town) travel upon completion of your training.
Base salary, per diem while traveling, medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid life insurance, and so on.) PTO leave. Ten paid holidays per year.