Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Day to day work activities will include working in maintenance shops and outdoors on railway tracks. This job requires roughly 75% travel, within driving distance from your home Monday through Friday. You will not be working out of an office. You will be dispatched from home on Monday and return home when your work is complete (live anywhere in the Pacific Northwest, Washington, or Oregon).
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting / repair and customer training support provided for all friction management and car shop products.
- Liaison with external customers and internal company departments for product development and relationship-building initiatives.
- Ability to work in maintenance shops or outdoors on railway tracks under a variety of weather conditions.
- Responsible for managing personal travel expense account, individual or company-supplied mechanics tools, company-issued credit cards where applicable.
- Excellent medical benefits, with coverage on day one of employment
- Market leading 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with immediate eligibility and immediate company match
- Profit Sharing plan with eligibility after one year
- Wellness program
- Vacation schedule allowing employees to save one week of vacation per year to use in the coming year
- A full selection of benefits including:
-- Dental -- Supplemental Life insurance -- Paid holidays
-- Vision -- Dependent Life insurance -- Adoption benefit
-- Long Term Disability -- AD&D insurance
-- Short Term Disability -- Flexible Spending Accounts
-- Life insurance -- Employee Assistance Plan
If a career in the Railroad services industry sounds interesting to you, please respond to learn more.