Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
San Francisco, CA
Position is responsible to repair and overhaul refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment to ensure commercial refrigeration customer needs are met efficiently, accurately and on-time.
- Provide service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as, compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devises in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds the customer's expectations.
- Provide general repair work on refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment, such as, air conditioning units, evaporative condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces, compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner.
- Provide preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the customer base.
- Provide department support by processing job tickets, work orders to the necessary department in a timely manner.
- Provide necessary training to new or less qualified technicians as needed.
- Always maintain proper truck inventory and operate the company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned by management.
$25 - $65/hour DOE, overtime, union pension and benefits, company vehicle, cell phone, all tool and uniforms provided.