Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
- Major areas of responsibility will be installation, start-up, inspection, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and emergency service of industrial process equipment. (Pumps, Motors, VFDs, Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical Systems, Piping, High Pressure Components, Industrial Controls, PLC Systems, and so on.)
- Assembly and installation of new equipment and systems at customer sites
- This position requires extensive travel, a solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, pneumatics, electronics and experience in troubleshooting such equipment.
- Represents and promotes the company; its products and services, as well as pro-actively seeks and pursues new prospects/projects, with existing and prospective customers, to increase profitable sales.
- Keeps the voice of the customer at the forefront at all time.
- High school minimum, 2-year associate degree or course/certificates in industrial maintenance preferred
- 3 years minimum of experience in field or related area. Five plus years preferred.
- Possess good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly, and to work with little to no direction.
- Knowledge of PLC systems preferred
- Able to understand mechanical, electrical, and electronic/computer hardware functionality and use knowledge to troubleshoot equipment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Dependable and hands-on.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, well organized and detail oriented.
- Hardworking, honest and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Driver's license and excellent driving record required.
- Ability to pass stringent background screening and obtain military base clearances.
Extensive travel throughout the Region. Must be willing to travel up to 100% Monday - Friday
Physical demands: The work is considered medium-to-heavy in nature and involves walking, standing, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, digging, pushing or raising objects and involves exerting between 20 and 50 pounds of force on a recurring basis and 50 to 100 pounds of force on an occasional basis.
Employees enjoy a challenging environment and a wide range of competitive benefits.
- Competitive Pay
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Unlimited Overtime
- Bonus Opportunities
$26 - 32/$hour, 10+ hours of overtime/week, company vehicle, tools, per diem, bonus potential