Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
- Providing technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site
- Supplying parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides
- Providing warranty support; evaluating and validating claims, discussing issues with Product Company, and submitting service reports to support claims
- Leading training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products, including the creation of customized courses per the customer's needs
- Primary training contact on equipment operation and proper use of consumables, such as rock drilling tools, ground reinforcement products, installation, and grinding equipment
Compensation is roughly $24 - $26/hr plus overtime plus benefits. You will also receive a company vehicle with gas paid and per diem for traveling and tools needed. This is a global organization with 13, 000 employees and growth opportunities. Candidates need to live in the Roanoke VA area. Overnight travel potential 2-3 nights a week. This is Monday through Friday with limited weekend work.