Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Portland, OR US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build relationships presenting yourself as a professional security partner
- If security concerns are seen, have a conversation about enhancements the company offers
- Take care of all concerns on site, look for and correct possible future concerns
- Start jobs on time and complete within time quoted
- Obey all local and federal laws while safely operating a company vehicle
- Work safely always using personal protective equipment
- Address all safety concerns on every site to eliminate risks
- Acquire certifications/licenses as instructed and keep up to date on certifications/licenses by taking continuing education courses
- Abide by travel policy, keeping within budget and distance traveled/time guidelines
- Purchase service items and rent tools in the field
- Complete and turn in weekly expense report
- Manage attendance by clocking in and out and requesting paid time off, in advance, when needed
- Perform daily inventories and turn in inventory reports complete and on time
- Be available, on a rotating schedule for on call and week after will be back up
Other duties may be assigned.
Base salary, overtime, plus a 10% bonus, $40 per diem for food, company van, company card for expenses, strong benefits,
Monday-Friday, day shift.