Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Philadelphia, PA US
Service Engineers are expected to provide customers with installation, maintenance and repair assistance of the client's machines on location or by telephone. They will establish and build exemplary communication and customer service relationships with customers and distributors. The candidate manages difficult customer situations in a positive manner, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Creating and updating documentation of technical information
- Interaction with service dept at the factory for trouble shooting
- Developing, preparing, generating, and analyzing ongoing special reports pertaining to service
- Demonstrating a willingness to help others and be a team member; often collaborating with the customer's service engineers
- Providing assistance and training to the customer's service engineers on the installation and maintenance of newer product lines
- Establish and build exemplary communication and customer service relationships with customers
- Manage difficult customer situations in a positive manner, respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service
Base salary full benefits, including health insurance paid fully for employee, a 401k, company credit card for travel expenses (candidate keeps travel points), and 5 days of PTO.