Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.

Field Service Technician

Peachtree City, GA

Industry: Paper/Agri./Packaging/Timber Job Number: 46619 Pay Rate: $65 - $85k
Our client manufactures, installs, and maintains equipment for industrial paper production facilities. They are looking for a Field Service Technician to cover the southeast US. You will need to live in the Atlanta, GA area to be close to their facility.

About 40% of the time you will work from their facility and the other 60% you will travel throughout the southeastern US. The travel is only during the week, never on weekends.

They supply a company vehicle for you to drive to the paper mills, where you will install and repair mill equipment. Along with a company vehicle the company provides a credit card for hotels and meals.

When you're on the road at paper mills the hours vary, but there is a lot of overtime. The mills run 24 hours a day, so depending on the issue with a machine you could be in the mill for a while.

Below is some of the requirements they are looking for:

- Must be able to read electrical and pneumatic schematics and the ability to assemble machinery from prints. PLC experience helpful.
- Strong interpersonal and customer communication skills.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul, or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, sometimes outside "normal business hours" and up to 60 % is travel required.
- Valid driver's license.

Hourly rate: $21 - $25/hr. Significant overtime while on the road, pushes total compensation to $65 - $85k. Full comprehensive benefits plan.
Technicians open to M-F Travel throughout Southeast
This is a stable recession proof job/industry, with an established company. Overtime availability offers significant income opportunity. Travel makes sure that every day is never the same.
Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Refer A Friend

Share This Job: