Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Oklahoma City, OK US
They are in search of transitioning veteran candidates to assist with clients in assigned territories by providing preventative maintenance (fluid, filters, inspection), repairs (anything from tightening a bolt to replacing an engine) onsite at customer location.
The Field Service Technicians have a unique opportunity to control their own destiny by managing their own territories and customers. They are in control of earning business, setting their own schedule, taking care of their customers, and creating a financially successful territory.
- Understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems/ability to read and interpret hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Working knowledge of diesel engines, heavy duty axles(planetary), air compressors, pumps
- Comfortable speaking to customers at all levels (operators on up to the president of a company)
- Computer literate (must be able to navigate through electronic work orders, part manuals, and more)
- All service work is completed onsite at customer location, via company vehicle
- FSTs are supplied with a service vehicle, and have the potential to travel up to five hours one-way, to support customer needs
- 85% of travel is within a 300-mile radius
Competitive salary with overtime potential, full benefits, company car, per-diem for overnight travel and 401K plan - Basic tools required, all specialty tools will be provided. Job 54462