Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct hands-on troubleshooting and repair of high pressure breathing air, CNG and other gas systems using both mechanical and electrical procedures.
- Complete equipment overhauls to high pressure breathing air, CNG and other gas systems to include all mechanical and electrical components
- Provide mechanical and electrical technical troubleshooting directly with customers to assist in diagnosing problems with our products and accessories.
- Properly read and use mechanical and electrical schematics (where applicable) to complete repairs and assist customers in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Obtain and provide parts breakdowns for service repairs to complete repairs and to assist customers in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Keep accurate records of work hours and parts utilized, and work performed for each service call.
- Inspect warranty parts.
- Complete technical product reports; reports on product problems encountered.
- Maintain proper repair standards.
- Handle other requests from management on a timely basis.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Regular, reliable, and on time attendance.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Travel covered by company, will use Company truck if close: Will get rental
Training, compensation and benefits