Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
National Openings, OH US
They are hiring Field Service Technicians to join their service team. The position requires an individual who has mechanical aptitude, is dependable, safety minded, and works well within a team environment.
- Inspecting, repairing, and testing all manual, electric, pneumatic hoists to factory and OSHA requirements
- Inspection and repair of bridge cranes
- Operate and certify customer products (hoists, cranes, spreader beams, and so on)
- Provide repair estimates.
- Utilize InspectAll hoist and crane inspection software
- Accurately complete service reports and other required documents
- Able to work at great heights to complete a work order
- Responsible for supporting multiple job site customer / facility engagements effectively
Base salary, with ample overtime and competitive benefits.