Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
- Remotely monitors systems to insure optimal product operations at customer sites through onsite and remote HMI interfaces. Troubleshoots computer, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic faults at customer sites.
- Provides in-depth pre- and post-sales support to end-users for the complete product line and systems. Interfaces with customers on-site to deliver product and service training.
- Assists with development and maintenance of technical documentation including operator's manuals, service manuals and training materials.
- Provides feedback to R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing groups to improve product performance and serviceability.
- Electrical and pneumatic machine experience preferred. Experience with variable frequency drives and troubleshooting automation equipment also a plus.
Several occasions where an NRT client will shut down their facility on weekends to provide an opportunity for machines to be serviced, which presents numerous opportunities to the employee for overtime. Overtime at 25-30% historically.