Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct repairs and/or modifications to equipment using engineering assembly drawings, blueprints, schematics, a variety of hand tools, computer aided interfaces, and test equipment.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to resolve equipment issues utilizing drawings,
operational characteristics and technical documentation.
- Complete stage testing of DRS equipment with direct oversight by customer by following written instructions to include test equipment set up, performance of test, documentation of results, and restoration of equipment upon completion.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work variable shifts to meet internal project and remote customer schedule with up to 12 hour shifts when necessary.
- Exhibit mature, independent judgment with little or no direct supervision.
- Effectively communicate through written and verbal reports to customer and direct supervision regarding worksite status.
- Train or assist other employees as required.
- Supervise small technical teams.
- Perform majority of duties independent of direct supervision.
Base pay ranges from $25 - $35/hr.
Possible relocation assistance if no government move
Plenty (10-20 hrs./week) of overtime at time and a half
Earn between $65 - $100k depending on base pay and how much overtime you work