Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Los Angeles, CA
- Performs mechanical, electrical and instrumentation functions on client-site for repair, installation and/or commissioning of fuel cell power plants, including system hardware and software, equipment and systems networking.
- Complies with all Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management System requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Assists in power conditioning of fuel cell power plants.
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Analyzes plant equipment and system operating characteristics to determine operational conditions.
- Repairs and overhauls generating equipment and associated systems components.
- Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Determines most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepares status reports on plant conditions and work completed.
- The Field Service Tech is required to travel on a daily basis throughout the assigned region.
- Performs other duties as required.
They offer a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and generous paid leave.