Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition, actively seeking a Field Service Representative to troubleshoot, repair and install press brakes and shears for their customers.
The culture is team-oriented and collaborative. Their extensive training program lasts a total of 6 months. The first 2 months will be held at the corporate office in a classroom and field setting. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new employees and the training staff to develop professional relationships. Their training staff is the best in the business, so when you are out in the field and need assistance, help is only a phone call away. In addition, you will be coming into the corporate office for periodic meetings, so you will always feel a part of the team.
- Previous experience with repair of industrial machinery helpful
- Excellent professional customer service and communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
Field positions are home based, but definitely require an individual who is accustomed to some travel. The ideal candidate would live and work in the Los Angeles, CA area. You have every weekend off!
They offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive hourly wage, plus the opportunity for overtime, plus Cost of Living Allowance
- Paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays
- A company vehicle and expense card
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive the business (Quarterly Bonus)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance, company paid
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, company paid
- Disability Insurance, company paid
- 401(k) match
- Tuition reimbursement program