Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Los Angeles, CA
The Field Service Technician is a key customer-interfacing role, responsible for the commissioning, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of our microprocessor-controlled, active diesel particulate filter emission control systems. The role includes both onsite work at our commercial customer sites as well as remote support.
- Commission, install, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and support our diesel particulate filter emission control systems at commercial customer sites in the Southern CA region
- Provide support to customers onsite as well as remotely by phone
- Clearly and professionally communicate with customers regarding the status of commissioning or repairs, as well as recognizing their needs and recommending solutions
- Capture thorough system health and performance statistics and document details of customer installations for inclusion in our centralized corporate data files warehouse
- Prepare detailed reports and information in support of completed work
- Provide real-time feedback of all customer interactions to our Sales and Service Management teams, and collaborate on troubleshooting customer needs
- Collaborate with our sales team to provide both pre-sales and post-sales support
- Contribute to new and updated product and technology deployments
- Utilize our existing Field Service and Support processes and remain current on all activities
- Other responsibilities as required and as business needs demand
This is a remote, field-based role, with approximately 80% local day travel in the assigned region, and approximately 10% travel outside the region. Candidates must currently reside in Southern CA or are planning to relocate to Southern CA.
$26 - $36/hour, overtime eligible, cell phone and all mileage costs reimbursed, small relocation assistance may be provided