Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Kansas City, MO US
The Field Service Technician Level 2 inspects, troubleshoots, and maintains the company's vacuum and low-pressure pumps, blowers, and systems at end user customer locations. You will perform field service preventive maintenance work and advanced field service repair, to include modifications to equipment at customer sites.
- Perform equipment health check, by checking base pressure, pumping speed, and test other vital components to ensure optimal performance
- Conduct warranty evaluations and submit all warranty related service reports and documentation
- Perform on-site equipment startup and conduct operator training
- Demonstrate knowledge of rotating equipment as follows:
- Start / stop rotating equipment
- Using display module - access vital data (setpoints, event logs, error codes and so on.)
- Set up equipment temperature, purge flows, and other essential items to manufacturer's specification
- Identify names and know the functions of major component (sensors, motors, gas systems, and so on)
- Configure pump parameters (model, warning setpoint, alarm setpoint, and so on,) for new installation
- Diagnose root problems and make necessary repairs
- Fulfill field service safety requirements including safety training, safety certifications and maintain safety equipment / tooling as instructed
- Relay customer issues, problems, and complaints to Service Manager and/or Technical Support Team; expediting critical issues as deemed necessary
- Ensure the accurate completion and submission of all necessary documentation and reports for assigned field activities, utilizing company approved programs and software within the timeline set forth by management
- Relay pricing information on parts, service support or new equipment to customers when requested
- Develop mutually beneficial business relationships with end user customers to maintain, grow and promote the company after sale parts, products and service(s) business
- Be able to travel to customer site on short notice (as required)
Competitive wages, overtime, full benefits package, 401k, profit sharing, and a company service vehicle. The client will increase pay for strong candidates with vacuum pump experience.