Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
What you will be doing on a day to day basis is planned and unplanned maintenance on a fleet of microturbine power generation systems ranging in size from 30 to 1000kw. The ideal candidate will be a leader of character and a team player. A strong mechanical background is desired with an emphasis in electrical, mechanical and control systems.
Key regular responsibilities include:
- Daily travel to customer locations performing tasks that include troubleshooting, repair, and general services.
- Interpret operation manuals, work packages, line-ups, drawings and specifications, field action requests and other technical work instructions.
- Track fleet run hours and perform preventative maintenance on the service vehicle.
- Troubleshooting and repair of microturbines and control systems.
- Timely and accurate completion of field service reports, checklists, requests for parts, claims forms, and other paperwork.
This lucrative opportunity will see you starting at $30 an hour. Plenty of overtime opportunities with most Field Service Techs making $80k plus.