Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Fort Worth, TX US
You will work within the Pasadena, TX and Haltom City, TX, areas, so unlike many field service roles, you'll spend the evenings with your family. Shifts can vary based on Houston traffic, but you can expect most days to leave your home around 7am to drive to the client and be off around 4pm.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Traveling to customer locations to perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on portable air compressors and dewatering pumps in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
- Run diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors and pumps, determine probable causes, and perform repairs.
- Test and document proper operating parameters
- Provide basic tools for job along with normal maintenance of tools and equipment
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism
-Train and assist other service technicians
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and always use personal protective equipment
You will need to have a firm understanding of compressors, pumps, and air compressors and be comfortable with 480V and above.
Base salary, 5-7 hours of overtime a week. A401k with company match, education reimbursement.
Monday through Friday, 7am-4pm