Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Fort Worth, TX
Approximately 60% of the schedule will be in our shop and 40% will be in the field. Heavy equipment rework experience is required. Project management, oil and gas, welding and safety certification is preferred as well.
- Represent and support the company in the field through product installations, repair or replacement, according to company schedules, procedures, and standards.
- Complete installations, repairs, and inspections as directed.
- Follow and comply with processes and procedures while working alone or with others.
-Think critically to solve problems and troubleshoot issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel internationally, including the Middle East, South America, and North Africa.
- Assist with testing of all equipment for production department.
- Assist Production with assembly of new equipment as required.