Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Technician
About the position: The Field Service Technicians' primary functions include traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and train operators on industrial laundry systems. Regular, extended travel is required for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Equipment installations
- Equipment repairs in the field
- Troubleshooting operating equipment in the field and remotely by computer and phone
- Customer training
- On-call during pre-designated weekends
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to travel to customer locations on a regional, national, and international basis
- Must be able to read mechanical assembly drawings, electrical, pneumatic, steam and gas schematics
- Must have proficient troubleshooting skills to identify common equipment problems within the electrical, pneumatic, steam, and hydraulic circuits
- Must be capable of using a voltmeter and pressure flow gages to review and validate circuit amperage, voltage, and pressure levels
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Two years Technical Degree or equivalent
- Must have a valid US issued driver's license, clean driving record, and clean criminal history
- Must be able to travel internationally at times
- Must own, or be willing to purchase basic hand tools required for the job
- Must own a credit card that can be used for reimbursable travel expenses
- Field service technician experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with electro-mechanical automation including variable speed drives, servo drives, sensors, PLCs and related software and hardware is a plus
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly compensation of $22.00 and higher with guaranteed 40 hours per week to be paid on a bi-weekly basis, subject to satisfactory background checks, reference checks, and drug screening. 30-70% O/T at time and half is to be expected (flexible with this - the O/T is there if you want to earn it - a lot of additional compensation to be earned).
- Group insurance coverage-based subject to 30 days waiting period.
- 401k Retirement Plan subject to 90 days waiting period.
- Two weeks paid time off in the first year prorated based on start date (includes vacation, sick and any other time away from work).
- Up to 10 paid holidays per year.
Locations: You may live within a reasonable driving distance from the following areas:
- Las Vegas
- Florida (Orlando area is preferred)
- Albany, NY area
- Anywhere in NJ (central preferred)
30-70% overtime available (a lot of additional $) + Matching 401k plan + 2 weeks paid vacation + Group Insurance Plan (Full Benefits)