Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
- Service a wide variety of routine electronic and/or mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies; perform electronic repairs to the board level, and to the component level when required.
- Perform optical and electronic calibrations on recently repaired instruments.
- Perform repairs and calibrations at customer sites as needed.
- Help customers by phone in basic troubleshooting of their instrumentation and provide part numbers to customers as requested.
- Follow up with customers after completing repairs to promote service contracts and service business.