Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Detroit, MI US
Field service and installation responsibilities:
- Provide on-site and in-house technical product service installations, preventive
maintenance, repairs, upgrades, calibrations, and so on) for the metrology x-ray
- Support of equipment at customer locations or via telephone and e-mail
- Troubleshoot system failures/errors and perform the necessary corrective actions
- Responsible for the return of parts and tools from site upon completion of work
- Maintain assigned service equipment and tools
- Represent the company in a professional manner at customer sites
Provide extended support to company dealers, sales personal and fellow Field Service
- Utilize an effective follow-up system to support repeat service business
- Assist sales with set-up and teardown of equipment for trade shows
- Support the technical sales of new products or services
- Prepare service quotations as requested
- Promote service contracts and other service offerings to customers
- Perform product training as necessary
This company is looking to bring on strong military talent. Folks need to have the ability to use tools of the trade such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, soldering irons, basic hand tools, and so on.
Base salary, plus overtime. Monday? Friday, travel is overnight. Per diem and mileage reimbursement. Full benefits, a company credit card, and a 401k.