Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
- Support the installation and commissioning of projects on site.
- Must take personal ownership for customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in response to customer's shop and field service needs.
- Execute preventative and corrective maintenance on customer and Company rental equipment.
- Support Project Manager with data collection and metrics of installation.
- Support Technical Services Shop Leader by completing work orders in assigned time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Support continuous development and cost reduction efforts by providing feedback and lessons learned.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with external and internal customers both during the project planning and on site phases of the project.
- Help to develop field service and site management processes.