Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
This position requires the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment, as distinguished from performance of routine mental, manual, mechanical or physical work.
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair ensuring that customer equipment at their facility functions properly.
- Independently create new calibration instructions and calibration records when needed.
- Assist the Engineering Department with troubleshooting technical problems as needed.
- Consult with and provide advice to Engineering Department regarding design and redesign of products as requested, for example, providing input as to the course of action in creating a better user experience.
- Must have excellent customer interface skills and be responsible for customer satisfaction.
Compensation is roughly $65 - $90k, plus some commission and great benefits. Salary for new tech will depend on cost of living. Company vehicle and per diem.
Travel Monday through Friday and extremely rare that you will be gone on weekend. Prefer prefer candidates ive in San Diego, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Atlanta, or Jacksonville.
Great training program, 2-3 weeks calibration lab, week in Assembly to see how products made and 2-4 more weeks OJT.