Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Chicago, IL US
Formed in 1976, the company has become the market leader in sports and entertainment lighting. The candidate will ensure that this industry leader remains at the top in the sports lighting industry.
In the role, the candidate must be willing/able to work at heights of up to 200 feet.
- Perform maintenance, repair, and inspection of equipment and product
- Install control products on new or existing projects
- Coordinate time frames for vendors, equipment, and other resources for assigned projects
- Maintain consistent communication with the Field Logistics Manager
- Provide leadership to crew and coordinate issues with vendors and customers where project management responsibility has been assigned
You will be given all the tools necessary for success, including in-depth training, company laptop, cell phone, company credit card, and van with tools. On top of a competitive salary, you'll receive a profit-sharing (the last few years have seen a 20% annual profit share), a generous insurance package, and many more perks. This is a family-owned company from Iowa.
This role will allow the candidate to get behind the scenes access to some of the most exciting sports venues in the country. While the company has a large footprint, each individual member is a valued employee who is treated as a person, not a number. This family atmosphere has led to one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry.