Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
This position installs and maintains industrial printing machinery. The company will train you in both a classroom and OJT setting. Training will include a trip to the US headquarters; and the world headquarters in Europe.
- Installation and repair of single and multi-color presses.
- Troubleshoot and mechanically adjust major and heavy repairs.
- Follow schematic and troubleshoot electrical circuits within the equipment with telephone assistance, if necessary.
- Work with assigned qualified riggers to install new or used equipment that are sales generated. Also, the same upon customer request regarding equipment moves. This includes the installation of work orders and charge service.
- Mechanical and electrical skills with the ability to interact with customers.
- Complete all paperwork promptly (for example, expenses, timesheets, escalation reports, SS36 related reports, online training courses, car maintenance, and so on.)
The hourly rate will be $25-$35/hr. Plus plenty of overtime, company vehicle, cell and computer. Your first-year total compensation will be over $60k to up to $80k or more.