Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot and repair air compressors, air dryers (regenerative and refrigerated), auto drains, flow controllers, vacuum pumps, and blowers
- Pressure wash (where possible) and effectively clean the customer's entire equipment pad including skids, coolers, concrete, tanks, and so on
- Accurately communicate with the customer and Service Manager regarding all services performed and clearly present all options for any required repairs, upgrades, or other customer needs
- Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal and protective equipment at all times
- Set, install, and pipe compressor systems as needed
- Participate in a rotating 24/7/365 on-call pool with other Technicians as scheduled by the Service Manager
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Through this package, they aim to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial and personal wellness.