Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Charlotte, NC US
The Service Technician serves as an ambassador for the company and is responsible for repairs, troubleshooting, and the maintenance of mechanical and electrical components of compressed air systems equipment residing on the client's property.
These include compressed air dryers, compressors (centrifugal, reciprocating, and rotary screw), and filter systems. Services
are performed on-site and on-demand, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
these essential functions.
- Perform equipment checks to diagnose and repair problems with compressed air
equipment before they occur
- Perform annual and semi-annual maintenance and testing on compressed air
- Program and troubleshoot microprocessor and PLC-based equipment controls
- Resolve customer initiated technical issues
- Ability to startup and troubleshoot compressed air equipment
- Work at customer site daily
- Build and maintain client relationships through regular visits
- Serve as a technical resource to internal and external customers
- Partner with company sales representatives and management to increase service and
- Travel to assist other company technicians as needed
- Complete service reports and send them to the customer and company admin team in
a timely manner
- Participate in factory training sessions
Competitive salary, full benefits, (medical, life, vision, dental, a 401k); a company car, laptop, iPad, cell phone