Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Central Coast, CA
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Travels in service truck or company provided vehicle to customer site to maintain and/or repair all company equipment in the field as scheduled or directed.
- Performs various emergency and scheduled repairs to company equipment as requested by customer, Service Manager, or other company designated personnel.
- Delivers and prepares machine documentation or field reports to aid in identifying root cause of service issues and avoid future warranty claims.
- Communicate effectively with customers and Service Manager to schedule field jobs.
- Ability to explain and train the onsite customers' what repair, installation, or testing is being done to a scheduled machine.
- Follow up with customers, vendors, and other personnel as needed to resolve service issues to completion.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting maintenance manuals, schematics, blue prints for electrical, hydraulic, and diesel engine issues.
- Provide occasional technical support over the phone.
- Team oriented with a strong work ethic able to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Represents the company in a positive, consistent, and professional manner always with a variety of internal/external customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Proficient in promoting safe and healthy work environment.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain cleanliness in designated workspace by practicing 6S principles to reduce safety risks.
- Attend a weekly department safety meeting.
Company's core values:
- Continuous devotion to meeting the needs of our customers.
- Honesty and integrity in all aspects of business.
- Respect for all individuals.
- Preserving entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and focus through decentralization.
- Safety, profit and growth as means to ensure success of the company.