Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Carrollton, MI US
- Maintain all safety, quality, and compliance activities at each plant location
- Perform routine maintenance and calibrations on a variety of process equipment
including centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, gas analyzers, electrical
controls systems, and pneumatic control valves
- Manage own time to accomplish operations and maintenance tasks for assigned
plants, which include troubleshooting, diagnosing, and solving plant problems
- Coordinate contractors and resources, both internal and external to
support activities, audits, and all administrative requirements for the plant.
- Maintain or improve plant efficiency
- Occasionally assists or directs the training and development of new employees
Monday - Friday, day shift with some on-call responsibilities.